I was sort of aware that we were coming to that time…but here we are! The little notification popped up….yes…it is true…
….it is the 4 year anniversary for…
CARAMEL (Learner At love)
How did that happen???
What a journey it has been! In four years there have been so many highlights, including:
- Lots of SHARE YOUR WORLD posts
- Lots of those BLOGGING AWARD posts
- Lots of posts in response to the amazing A GUY CALLED BLOKE’s (Rory) challenges
- Lots and lots and lots of SONG LYRIC SUNDAY posts
- Posts in response to picture prompts, word prompts, provocative question prompts and so many other prompts which amazing bloggers host
- I helped to co-host three GREAT BLOGGERS’ BAKE-OFFS
- I published three novels and one poetry book on Amazon – which I never ever ever imagined when I started blogging
…and so much more!
The highlight of blogging has always been the comments, and I feel sad that as demands have multiplied on my time, I have found it harder and harder to respond to the lovely comments from other bloggers.
But what a personal journey this past four years have been. I just want to remind you that this blog started out as CRUSHED CARAMEL. When I started out writing, I was estranged from Jack. We had not spoken for years. Four years later, I am engaged to marry him.
lol – how did that happen?
And of course, I do not want to forget my beloved Goldfinch. I started writing at a time I was head over heels in love with him. The truth is I always will be. But some of you may recall….2019 was an eventful year for me. My trip to Australia….and then the sudden crossing paths with Jack.