One of my favourites bloggers and my very favourite member of the local naked rowing club, Kristian, creator of Tales from the mind of Kristian, has nominated me for THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD, as you can see from his post below:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog – THANK YOU KRISTIAN!!!
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- Select 10 -15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Seven Things About Me
I am going to recycle some of the facts about me I have used in other posts, because I have shared a lot of me in the past…I don’t know what else to share!
- I live in London, England.
- I decided to become a vegetarian (not a vegan) when I was six years old. But for around ten years I have had an intolerance to dairy, so I end up eating a lot of vegan food.
- I have been blogging for eleven months and have enjoyed it way more than I thought I would.
- I love jam and preserves. However, spots appear on my face after I eat jam. My biggest weakness is morello cherry jam. Yum! I would like to imagine myself in the future having the time to pick fruit and make my own jam. I would love to be one of those people who churns out vast quantities of home-made jam, fruit curds and chutneys, and gives away jars to all of their neighbours and friends and workmates.
- I have eyes of blue, but they have flecks of marmalade in them (the colour I mean) and if I wear green, people tell me I have beautiful green eyes. My eyes are blue. One man (a complete stranger) came up to me and my sister Milly and told us we had stunning grey eyes. My eyes are blue.
- During my first ever shopping trip without my parents, I went to Manchester with my younger sister Mandy and the £100 of my pocket money I had saved up for months before. I spent all my money within an hour. We walked past a truck at least twice that morning that contained a bomb, which a short time later exploded, destroying Manchester city center.
- At the moment, I feel strongly that I would prefer to be single for the rest of my life rather than any other man besides Goldfinch touch me. I found someone I am happy to be in love with until my last breath. It makes me feel sick to think of being with anyone else. Goldfinch has been sending me photos of his world in Adelaide and some stunning photographs of Australian landscapes like The Grampions he has visited recently. I love him. I love Goldfinch, and even though I am not physically with him, I simply feel repulsed by the idea of anyone else.