I have been nominated for THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD by Beckie, the creator of Beckie’s Mental Mess, as you can see from her post below:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog – THANK YOU BECKIE!!!
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- Select 10 – 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Seven Things About Me
- I have never been to Australia before.
- I am going to Australia in June to see my Goldfinch.
- My Grandfather (who died a year ago) was Australian. He was actually from Brisbane.
- I have an uncle and a brother in Australia, in addition to family I have never met before. My uncle has held office in Australia. My brother spends half of each year in the same city where Goldfinch’s home is.
- I think I am going to drive myself a little crazy, and all of you a lot crazy, as I count the days until I am with Goldfinch again.
- It’s going to take so much money to go to Australia, I am going to live on cup-a-soups for the next three months – you think I’m kidding don’t you!
- I feel so sick with excitement, I think it’s a good job that all I am going to be able to afford is cup-a-soups – do you know Ainsley Harriet has a pretty nice range of cup-a-soups?
Did I ever tell you that Ainsley Harriet stopped me to ask for directions? I was able to help him. I think I remember he responded with a wink and a “thanks darlin”.