So you don’t think you can bake?
We would be delighted if you would try!
Or if you are allergic to the kitchen…
…here is how you can join in the fun
would like to invite you to join us for
with our special judge ajeanneinthekitchen
SAVE THE DATE: SUNDAY 24TH MARCH 2019
- This is not really a competition, it is more of a fun family day for our blogging community. So whether you are baking or not, we would love you to be involved.
- Whether you are a baking legend or a baking hazard, we would be thrilled if you can take part in our baking challenge and send us photos of your creation. We want to feature all the bloggers taking part and show your photos of your cake creations to the rest of WordPress. Don’t be scared! It’s all for fun. If you don’t think you can bake – then ask a family member or friend or workmate to help you out. HAVE FUN!! Whatever you do have lots of fun!
- If your baking creation is an absolute disaster – a photo of that would be absolutely priceless! Please be assured THE GREAT BLOGGERS’ BAKE-OFF is all about a fun family day for the blogging community and baking mis-haps would be brilliant! We’ve all had baking disasters – is that right Gary? (Bereavedandbeingasingleparent)
- If you are planning to buy a cake from the supermarket (WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!) and claim it is your own – that is fine so long as you send a photograph! Our special judge ajeanneinthekitchen knows the difference between a home-made cake and a shop-bought cake mind, so you might not win the star baker award!
- If you really really can’t bake – that’s fine. But please do join in the fun! Even if you are not baking, please come along and say hello and wish all the bakers success. Your support for other bloggers would be greatly appreciated. The whole idea of a fun family day for the blogging community is to expand and strengthen the supportive spirit in the blogging community. We hope lots of new bloggers and those don’t know yet will come along and say hello and meet some other fabulous bloggers.